1. had sex.
2. bought condoms.
3. gotten pregnant.
4. failed a class.
5. kissed a boy.
6. kissed a girl.
7. used a little paper bag for lunch.
8. had a job.
9. slipped on ice.
10. missed the school bus.
Total So Far: 4
11. left the house without my wallet.
12. bullied someone on the internet.
14. had sex in public.
15. played on a sports team.
16. smoked weed.
17. smoked cigarettes.
18. smoked a cigar.
19. drank alcohol.
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
Total So Far: 7
21. been overweight. (probably)
22. been underweight.
23. had an eating disorder.
24. been to a wedding.
25. made fun of someone for being fat
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight. (?)
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight.
28. been late for work.
29. been late for school.
30. kissed in the rain.
Total So Far: 11
31. showered with someone else.
32. failed my drivers test.
33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes.
34. been outside my home country.
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours.
36. had lice. (head lice um)
37. gotten fired.
38. had a credit card.
39. been to a professional sports game.
40. broken a bone.
Total So Far: 15
41. been unhappy about my weight.
42. won a trophy.
43. cut myself.
44. had an STD.
45. got engaged.
46. been on a diet.
47. tried out to be on a tv show.
48. rode in a taxi.
49. been to prom.
50. played a drinking game.
Total So Far: 21
51. stayed up for 24 hours or more.
52. been to a concert.
53. had a three-some.
54. had a crush on someone of the same sex.
55. been in a car accident.
56. had braces.
57. learned another language.
58. killed an animal.
59. been at a yard sale.
60. been to a japanese steakhouse.
Total So Far: 26
61. wore make up.
62. talked to someone via webcam.
63. lost my virginity before I was 16.
64. had my wisdom teeth taken out.
65. kissed someone I didn’t like.
66. snuck out of the house.
67. bought porn.
68. had a virus on my computer.
69. had oral sex.
70. dyed my hair.
Total So Far: 32
71. gone skinny dipping.
72. graduated from college.
73. wore someone else’s clothes.
74. voted in a presidential election.
75. rode in an ambulance.
76. rode in a helicopter.
77. caught the stove on fire.
78. got in a fight.
79. met someone famous.
80. been on vacation.
Total So Far: 35
81. been on an airplane.
82. been on a boat.
83. broken something expensive.
84. had surgery.
85. kissed someone before I was 14.
86. beat a video game.
87. found something valuable on the ground.
88. made a survey.
89. stalked someone on facebook/myspace.
90. prank called someone.
Total So Far: 42
91. been to a library outside of school.
92. spent over £100 shopping in one day.
93. cut my hair and hated it.
94. peed outside.
95. went fishing.
96. helped with charity.
97. taken a pregnancy test.
98. been rejected by a crush.
99. been suspended from school.
100. broken a mirror.
I also greatly regret asking my friend to come to Europe with me. Ive been with her all year already and I kind of need time alone tbh. Its vacation for a reason :/ plus im gonna be with family and I need to practice my french
And france is the place I go and I can be free since no one knows me. Its also a part of my life im pretty reluctant to share since she literally has already inflitrated every other aspect of my life.
Seriously she has gotten really close to some of my close friends and sometimes its frustrating bc I dont always want her in everything I do. Its fine if they are friends but what I dont like is that it seems I cant have my own goddamn friends. She literally imposes herself in every aspect of my life and its my fault for inviting her to this one.
I also dont like when im hanging out with someone and they ask (several times; once is ok) ‘oh where is __?’Um we’re not a package deal and if you wanna hang out with her hit her up!
Im going to miss him so much.
And he probably won’t even remember my name two days into summer.
it’s pretty bad when you wanna hang out with someone and you have to invite someone else because or else that person will feel left out and hate the both of you
I really dont wanna see anyone today
ok sorry for the ranty posts but i’m pretty angry about this
it’s been going on for like a full quarter now
this quarter i signed up for tube polo and i heard my crush was going to be on the team and i told my friend that he was going to be on the team and i was a bit nervous of looking dorky in front of him (since i’ve never played wopo but he has) and the only thing she said to me was ‘just drop out’
wtf??? um i’m going to use it as an opportunity to get close to him again or something
and she admitted to my friend that i should get over him…but like it’s not that I like him it’s that it’s fucking weird that he’s acting like a prick when we’re friends. what’s going on? if he doesn’t like me he really needs to tell me so i can stop trying to fix things
You know when you introduce a friend to another friend and all of a sudden they start to ignore you?
yeah well that’s basically what’s happening rn to me except one of those friends is a guy that I’ve hooked up with/am fond of so it’s even weirder
and the worst part is my bff who i introduced to the guy knows what it’s like when your …. love interest… quickly becomes friends with your other friends. Seriously I don’t get why she thinks it’s okay for her to do these things but once you do it to her it’s like it’s a fucking sin or something
like we were at a party once and she was about to throw up and i was holding her head and suddenly someone says ‘hey ___ is here!’ and she perks up and looks for him and gets all over him